Monday, August 25, 2008

Obviously Not From LA...

Three weeks ago, at the Blog Union, my friend Lauren and I were shocked and awed by the behavior of some of the young children. Lauren said,"Some kid just said,"Hello Ma'am to me." We looked closer at these rare creatures, and agreed instantly that they couldn't possibly be from Los Angeles; they were far too polite.

Well, they just met their new brother in Ethiopia.

Check out their video. Bring Kleenex.

Congratulations you beautiful, polite, friendly, lovely Alexander family.

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! We're trying to teach our kids "yes ma'am" and "yes sir" since my husband is from the South. But they're the only ones I know out here that do.

    Congratulations to the Alexander family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. They are an extraordinary family. I wept through the slideshow, too... So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to meet my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, that's so funny! We had the same thought! I also loved how many kids called me Miss Carey... which I actually preferred over ma'am =) But those Alexanders are truly the best. What a special family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ba-hawling my eyes out. Oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, those Alexander kids are something else. (thanks for the sweet comment on our post yesterday).

    ReplyDelete