Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Friend or Family Feature...

is on hiatus.

I am far too busy spending time with one of my Favorite Features.

I may have to edit her entry to include, 'Willingness to try new things'...

Wat was a bit too spicy...

But at least she tried it!



We are off to peruse rare antiquities here.

Happy Friday!


Oh, one more thing, I am so happy for Ricki. After over sixteen months (that's right sixteen months) Ricki has finally received her referral for a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations Ricki and Bruce!

6 comments:

  1. Those are great pics. Can I borrow that headband?

    Happy weekend with your mom!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast with your mom-- they really are the best at making everything seem manageable. Don't joke about moving back to chicago-- our posse might come & drag you back here. We don't have fabulous gatherings on the beach, but we are pretty fun. Plus, you'd trade the earthquakes for the winter temps-- good deal, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now I have a craving for a whopping portion of injera..mmmmm!
    Thanks for the congrats! Wow, it is an amazingly incredible feeling!
    Ricki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, enjoy your time with Mom. What a great picture of her on the other, older post. Love the mom's expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm digging the bandana/scarf. WAY neat-o!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't Mommas awesome!!!

    Oh, now I am serious need of Ethiopian food...soon!

    Rana

    ReplyDelete