Thursday, August 7, 2008

Days Like This...Heather B.

Heather is a mom to two. Charlie F. is a big brother, and Daddy Adam still has his appetite. Pop on over and give them a big Congratulations.

I almost saved this for a Friday Friend or Family Feature, but the cuteness had to come out. Heather has been such a supportive friend to me. Since the day I started this blog, she has offered her support and wisdom here, and on our adoption agency's forum. I am so grateful to her.

To fully grasp the sweetness of the Beauchamp family, I highly recommend watching this video.

Heather's sweet lilt confirms my suspicions that she is, indeed, a Georgia peach. I really hope that I get to meet her in person one day.

When I met an Atlanta family at the blog union this past weekend, my first question was not,"How long have you had your children?" but instead ,"Do you know Heather B.?" When they confirmed that they did, I just stood there speechless, with an idiotic grin on my face.

Congratulations sweet friend! The world just got a little brighter.

I am opening a can of Spaghetti-O's in your honor.

Welcome Mallory!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm also in the Heather B. fan club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me??
    This is so sweet and I don't know that my hormones were up to reading it, but I feel so special. Thank you. I know we will meet in person someday, sooner than later, and our kids can play together too. You are a true friend, even through all these miles. Much love, yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Heather! I read your whole long post and looked at all of the beautiful photos. Mallory is precious and Charlie is too sweet hanging with her. I couldn't open up the video, but I can only imagine! I am uber impressed that you are posting and online so quickly after delivering!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete