Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Friend or Family Feature...

I don't have a feature today. All the friends I want to write about are gay, and I don't mean happy. I am afraid to write about them, and jeopardize my adoption. Great huh? What a hypocrite I am. But signs point to laying-low in the blogosphere. I can't really talk about anything.

I can show you a picture of my friend who is coming over for the weekend. That's him above. He is not staying. He could stay, but then a certain husband would leave. There have been several pups who have come into our lives this way (by way of some jackass abandoning them on the streets of LA) but, still, this one is only staying the weekend.

I mean it.


14 comments:

  1. Your furry friend is cute. Don't be so hard on yourself. Julie, I just wrote you another email - excuse my long windedness.

    I'm sending you 10 bigs hugs and lighting a candle for you tonight...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is cute. Can't wait to hear about everyone else when your 'golden' handcuffs are off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I can say, is you have one mighty fine looking friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh come on...can't he stay for a week...he's pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you resist all that cuteness wrapped up in one little doggie face?! Maybe a little longer then the weekend.... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that face, that amazing face...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet friend..glad he gets to come visit!! Sorry you are having such a hard time...sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so cute! can't your husband be talked in to keeping him? would be nice for your future child to have a dog around - Elsa is IN LOVE with our dog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, even me as a not-dog-lover can say that is a very sweet looking dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun with the puppy. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, that looks like my Samba Bamba! Too cute. I hope it stays longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. JULIE!!!! How can you turn that sweet pup away? Hes gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sure he's not gay? :-)

    ReplyDelete