Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Friend or Family Feature...

I don't have a feature today. I am still reeling from the events of this week. Thank you guys, for your support. It is something I can't write about. We will get through it. We are strong.

On to some inspiring people...
I wanted to tell you about these two sisters-in-law who have had a fabulous idea for Christmas. They are getting people to dance for water. Here is the website...




Thanks to Leslie for telling me about her project.

Go see Heather for another great opportunity to give back.

And as long as I am all Linky Lou today... check out my new friend Yaddi.

Have a great weekend. I get to meet this person for breakfast. This is definitely a high spot in a truly craptastic week.

I have to wonder if I am not a little bit responsible for the events that have unfolded this week. The other day I took the mutts for a walk and thought, "This adoption process is still so much easier than what we went through to get to this point." I truly should have 'knocked on wood' or something.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like it'll be a good breakfast! If there's ever anything I can do (which I know sounds so ridiculous) let me know.

    By the way, we planned our next trip out west - early August - for two full weeks to give us time to do more, like maybe see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about this week, I wish there was something I could do for you guys as you are constantly an inspiration to me and I feel like I owe you in a cosmic sense.

    We've had a similar two or three weeks as far as being craptastic. I'm not sure if I'm in hold on or recovery mode but I know it will not last so meanwhile I will follow all your links. Thanks...and hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am so sorry about the craptastic week. The only good thing about a bad week is that it gives you a nice comparison. Next week, you can say, well, at least it is better than last week. Dark days make bright days all that much better. Did I tell you how much I do not like this time of year? The holidays are fine. But the short days......ewwww, I detest it. I need light. You do make my weeks better, you know. I wish there was something I could do. Hold on, girl.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am sorry about your awful week. Stay strong!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry it's been such a rough week.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping for a MUCH better week next week. The only good thing about Monday is you get to start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. My heart and support are with you. Hang in there. It will pass, I promise. Ya just gotta hang on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darkest right before the dawn maybe? WTF? I am happy to read your acknowledgement that you are strong and don't give up. Your strength is really honestly and truly inspiring and please don't give up. I feel like an idiot writing "good news has got to be right around the corner for you" becasue I keep saying it and it keeps not happening. I am still convinced that it will come to you soon. Easy for me to say, I guess. Blech. I wish I had something to say that could make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry, Julie. I hope the week is beginning to look up. One day you'll feel like dancing...I just know it!!!

    Sending love and thoughts of joy and peace your way...

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete