Thursday, June 3, 2010

At Last....

Remember on Mother's Day I mentioned Rana and Carolyn?

Finally, they are officially moms to their sons!

Share the joy!

Also, this blog is having technical difficulties. I am hoping to get a new computer this weekend. Presently I am using a laptop I think Steven found when he broke up the cement for the garden. It is a beast, and not very Blogger friendly. It took me about three hours to write this post. Steven said to me the other day, "Do you think that maybe technology is not your friend?" Yes, yes, I would have to agree.

3 comments:

  1. I have some extra champagne to open!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! We are thrilled and hope that the rest of our journey is a quick one! Thanks for the kind words and all the support!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete