Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Friend or Family Feature...

will return next week.

Here are two quotes that I read in the press this week about two of my favorite features...

Kate


"Kate contributes a constrained, ingenious solo."


Mark

"Mark's confused notary is notable for his physical exaggerations, a fine example of how an artful actor can mine comedic gold from even small parts."


If you live in Chicago, or Utah, and would like to see my fabulous siblings perform in person, e-mail me and I'll send you the info.

Also, if Mark is playing a notary on stage, do you think I could have him notarize some adoption documents? Seems okay right?


Lastly, Lauren has started up our local Ethiopian Book Club. Wanna join virtually?

Here is our first selection...



We have committed to reading the first 100 pages by mid August. Come on and join us!

9 comments:

  1. Your siblings sound awesome, wish we could see them. Can I join virtually? I'd have to see if I can get a copy of that and finish what I'm reading now in time. Sounds cool.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I do! I am in a bookclub currently that I love, but I think they may soon tire of my constant desire to read about Ethiopia and the rest of Africa. Hmmm. This is just what I need! 100 pages by mid-August sounds perfect. YIPEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to need to know about the chicago performance. virtual book club sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join your virtual book club - how how how?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be a part of the virtual book club!! Yay!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Sarah... must know about the Chicago performance (maybe we can go together!)

    I love hearing about your family and friends. It certainly seems like you have an incredible network of support and a remarkable amount of fun!

    (Can you please move to Chicago already!)

    And I'm in for the book club.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think Kate is an amazing woman. We are so excited she is moving to Madison!

    And even with the patch, Steve still looks like Harry Connick, Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Kate and Mark! Go book club! I am not even going to set myself up for failure by joining at this point. Who know baby twins were so NEEDY and demanding? Jeez.

    ReplyDelete