Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shop 'Til You Drop!


I am putting together a little online shop. That way I'll be able to sell Fundraiser T-shirts. (I am still working on those, trying to get a generous printer to donate services).

The shop will be stuff M&m like, and sweet things like HONEY!

I am working on the details (payment options, prices, etc). I hope to support the Kololo school with T-shirt sales.

Here's a peek. Please give me your feedback! And yes I hope to have Keep On Truckin' merchandise.

9 comments:

  1. Holy smokes. I hope to get some ornaments and a nativity set. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and will be shopping!! Look at you! You have a full time job with this fund-raising! Such an great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome, I dig the tukul ornaments.

    Cazadora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing what else is listed. Love the laptop covers and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had forgotten about that video. It is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband owns a promotional products company here in Springfield, MO -- Elite Promotions. Don't worry -- it's a real company and he's legit. We would like to help you out with your fundraiser t-shirts. You can get in touch with him at rog@elitepromo.com.
    Abby
    www.rogandab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I'll definitely be getting a laptop case and a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I've been looking everywhere for an ethnic and artistic nativity set. Save one of those for me! Your store is a great idea. Hope you sell lots of t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete