Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Book in Their Hands-Library Update.

Thank you to everyone who has donated to the school/library. Things are moving forward. Although I don't have any donation info from Tesfa (Dana is in Ethiopia right now), I do know how we are doing with the Ethiopia Reads donations.

Thanks to all of you, and to the lovely family who donated a huge amount yesterday, we are over the half-way mark for the library.

To show my appreciation, please enjoy a musical moment from my favorite duo.

I hope you find it more inspiring than their papa did.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, we donated to Tesfa (from the link for m's bday) in the amount of $18 per month for 12 months. I hope we donated to the right place and that it goes directly to your school/library!

    Love,
    all of us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is so exciting. I will donate more after a little holiday recovering!

    The harmonica playing is adorable. If we got our kids together we'd have a whole band!

    ReplyDelete