Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Would you place children with these people...


In honor of the impending Mother’s Day, I thought that I would post this picture of my mom and me. This picture is funny because my mother and I showed up at my sister’s WEARING THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT. I had come in from California, and my mom had come in from Wisconsin. We had not discussed our choice of clothing, (or bag for that matter). If anyone is wondering if you really do turn into your mother, the proof is in the pudding. (I think that she even mentioned that she had a blue necklace that she brought but couldn’t get the clasp to work).

Have I turned into my mother?

I should be so lucky.

4 comments:

  1. Something tells me that I would place children with those people....I mean, who can second guess the owner of a sizeable burgundy-red satchel purse? Not I.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it's just a matter of time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kate, considering I got the bag from you, I'd say it's just around the corner. Do you have brown loafers yet?

    ReplyDelete