· Kololo is said to be established during Emperor Haile Silasse’s time
· More than 200 family heads live in Kololo.
· Farmers grow Maize, Ginger, Teff, Godere (potato-like plant root), Coffee, Mango, Avocado, and Banana.
· The Tembaregna, Hadiyagna, Wolaytigna and Amharic languages are said to be spoken by the villagers but the dominant language is Tembarigna.
· There is no other school in the village.
· The only school relatively near to Kololo is the Debub Ambocara school which is 2.5 hrs away. Students from Kololo go to that school and have to travel 5 hrs both ways.
Here are some future students:
The children of Andesew and Kebebush.
The children of Molore and Tadelech.