Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fun with Finns...




Last weekend we were lucky enough to spend time with our best friends Marc, Heather and Neve. It was Neve's first time seeing the ocean...





We also took a trip to the Finnish Embassy so that Marc and Neve could apply for their Finnish passports and dual citizenship, (free health care and free school!).



While we we there, I was hoping we would bump into my third favorite Finn...


Unfortunately Esa wasn't there.

We also celebrated Marc's Birthday with Marc's Aunt Ady. His birthday is the same as my mother-in-law's.

Although there was inclement weather, we managed to have a great time. I did have to loan out my rain boots though...




It was great to see them. I hope they come back soon, even if it is only to pick up someone they left behind...


No comments:

Post a Comment