Friday, November 22, 2013

Links to Actual Writing

Steven asked me to update my blog so that he wouldn't have to see that terribly sad picture of Melese anymore.

Here are some links for a bit of writing I have been doing between school pick ups. (My apologies if none of them are new to you.)

My column for InCulture Parent-Thankfulness, Insecurity and Adoption: A Messy Lesson

A couple of posts I wrote for a new website- Adoption.net

Family, Lost and Found

Happy Halloween?

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a great piece. I know you don't always feel it, but you are a real gift to you your children. You know why? Because you are always so self-aware. You seem to rarely demand that your children be one way or another (an entirely human response) but even when you do, you see it, name it, call it out. You recognize your own need when that's what it is. You are AWESOME. Everyone should be grateful for a mom like you.

    ReplyDelete